Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

$7M Satellite Splash Discussion Page

Old
$7M Satellite Splash Discussion Page - Wed Feb 27, 2013, 07:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
7th Anniversary

Sunday Million Satellite Splash

On Sunday March 3rd a very special tournament will take place as PokerStars mark the 7th Anniversary of the Sunday Million. To celebrate this momenteous occassion there's a cool $7,000,000 GTD for this weekend's tournament with over one-million going to the winner alone.

Now we here at PokerSchoolOnline appreciate that not everyone has a big enough bankroll to cough-up the $215 entry fee for this event but at the same time we don't want you to miss out on the chance to hit the big time. That's why we are offering all our members an exclusive satellite to play in which the winner will be GTD a ticket to the Sunday Million 7th Anniversary tournament. All that's required is that you have a PSO Member's ticket.

How Do I Get A PSO Members Ticket?

Every PokerSchoolOnline member that passes our Poker Basics quiz is awarded a PSO Members ticket. If you haven't got this ticket already you will need to sign-up to PokerSchoolOnline and pass the Poker Basics quiz before Friday, March 1st in order to get your Members Ticket in time for the Sunday Million 7th Anniversary Satellite Splash tournament.

When Is The Sunday Million 7th Anniversary Satellite?

The satellite will take place on Saturday, March 2nd at 13:00 EST. You can find the tournament today in the PokerStars client under 'Tourneys' > 'Private'. The tournament ID number is #695889692

This satellite has a $2.20 buy-in and is exclusive to PSO Member Ticket holders only so it offers every participant great value and a chance to win that ticket to the Sunday Million 7th Anniversary tournament.

When is the Sunday Million 7th Anniversary Tournament?

The Sunday Million 7th Anniversary tournament will place on March 3rd at 14:30 EST. You can buy-in direct for $215 under 'Tourney' > 'Special' in the PokerStars lobby or satellite your way in via the details above. Alternatively PokerStars are running a host of other satellites that you can find in the client.

Best of Luck to all our members!

Team PokerSchoolOnline

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Feb 27, 2013 at 07:15 PM..

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 08:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
let's win a ticket weeeeeee

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 08:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2011
can't miss it...fantastic value! Thank you Pokerstars

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 04:59 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
can't miss it...fantastic value! Thank you Pokerstars
Hello,

Just bumping this, remember it's on today at 13:00 EST guys, like WB said, great value!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 05:29 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
I can't see an overlay and there will be a few decent players in this but I'll give it a go. Worth a punt for $2.20.

I'm also playing the 1,000 seats guaranteed tomorrow for $11.

Bracelet Winner

Old
haha - Sat Mar 02, 2013, 08:54 AM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2012
BronzeStar
thank you pokerstars

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 12:43 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi Vadic,

Welcome to the forum,

We wish you the best of luck satteliting or playing the special million

If you need any help getting around the site then visit this link

Cheers

Ads

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 01:06 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
whyy it showed 1 seat added when it's 1 seat guaranteed

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 01:35 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2010
Ten minutes late - didn't even know if there was late reg - but got in...phew

I picked up some chips early and then equally quickly went busto (I think I might have had a small equity edge on the flop..) - great tourney - far too high quality (remind me to win one of these against you brilliant PSO guys/gals - other than the play money main event

Happy to have had a shot and contributed a small part to what will hopefully be a PSOers dream day at the tables - best of luck to the winner in tomorrows tourney, gonna rail and play something on the side - good luck all.

Ed

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 02:30 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
Ten minutes late - didn't even know if there was late reg - but got in...phew

I picked up some chips early and then equally quickly went busto (I think I might have had a small equity edge on the flop..) - great tourney - far too high quality (remind me to win one of these against you brilliant PSO guys/gals - other than the play money main event

Happy to have had a shot and contributed a small part to what will hopefully be a PSOers dream day at the tables - best of luck to the winner in tomorrows tourney, gonna rail and play something on the side - good luck all.

Ed
the play money games may actually be harder then the real money because off the americans playing in all these event

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 03:04 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronh1967 View Post
the play money games may actually be harder then the real money because off the americans playing in all these event
Wow - that is great positive thinking - good point well made ron! I shall treasure my play money ME Event win all the more.

It was a highlight of last month for me in any case, and my biggest battle in the game was versus someone from my neck of the woods (globally speaking) who was also trying real hard to play their best - which makes it a tough game. Being able to pit my wits v Lango/JWK etc and other emeritus here is a privilege - just hope they get full access soon.

Looking forward to many more of these PSO events - Play/Real either way - they play well and are great fun, competitive, and a place to learn, experiment and improve.

Ed

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 03:52 PM
(#12)
(Super-Moderator)
Congrats to Bomer on winning the splash and Very Good Luck in the $7 Million Sunday Special

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 04:54 PM
(#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
Congrats to Bomer on winning the splash and Very Good Luck in the $7 Million Sunday Special

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C
Seconded - gl

TID4PSO

(I invented that slogan - copyright Ed...)

Old
Sat Mar 02, 2013, 05:33 PM
(#14)
Since: Jun 2012
ChromeStar
i guess gl to u man ...i wasn't meant to win i guess... 2 outer preflop..i hate my life
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...871_C40BC7644A

Ship it and then stake me some in Micro Million 4 then

gl Bomer

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 12:04 AM
(#15)
(Super-Moderator)
Congratulations to BOMER winner of the Splash Seat who turn his $2.20 into $2,858.64 Finishing 252 out of 49,287 runners

Great game and job well done with a very nice ROI

Brian

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 06:18 AM
(#16)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Great Job Bomber!

From all at Team PSO

Love hearing stories like that

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 06:20 AM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO2COO View Post
Congratulations to BOMER winner of the Splash Seat who turn his $2.20 into $2,858.64 Finishing 252 out of 49,287 runners

Great game and job well done with a very nice ROI

Brian
WOW! Congratulations

Roland GTX

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 06:22 AM
(#18)
Since: Dec 2011
congrats-what a great ending!!!

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 08:35 AM
(#19)
(Head Trainer)
Great stuff, wp Bomer!

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 03:01 PM
(#20)
Since: Jul 2010
Awesome, congrats on the big win!!

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com