Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello to all PSO members

Old
Hello to all PSO members - Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
My name is Johnny aka soletitbe. Started playing play money then freerolls on Poker Stars in my 50's. Now i'm almost as old as Doyle Brunson but not 1/100 as good or rich . Built my bankroll up to 400+ then did something stupid. Some of my friends and neighbours bet me that i could not play in the Sunday Million and reach the money. As i was playing with house money i tossed out the Bankroll Management and payed the 215.00 buy-in and played. I more then doubled my buy-in and also got some money from my friends . Never did play it again (yet).

I'm just a break even and recreational player over the years. Finding it harder and harded to keep up with all the good younger players and all the new software they use. I bought one but at my age its to complicated for me to use properly and every time i see my doctor i come home with a new sickness that limits the time i can spend in a large tourny without losing my concentration or just in to much pain to go on.

Joined PSO to see if i can learn from some of the best and might even make a final table again if i can pass all the courses. See you at the tables and gl to you all.

Old
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 04:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi soletitbe!

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 28, 2013, 06:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletitbe View Post
My name is Johnny aka soletitbe.
Hi Johnny,

Welcome to PSO, great to see you here.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com