Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

OSL Rank very very wrong?

Old
OSL Rank very very wrong? - Fri Mar 01, 2013, 11:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Hey all,

I just came on to check my OSL rank at the end of the month and it is showing that I am 24111th - which is incorrect. Just yesterday I checked and I was ~700th with ~2050 points. Today it is showing on the February Leaderboard that I am 24K with only 1500.7 points.

Not sure what is going on

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 04:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuunItThrice View Post
Hey all,
I just came on to check my OSL rank at the end of the month and it is showing that I am 24111th - which is incorrect.
Hello,

The the end of the month/start of the new month the leaders boards automatically reset and PokerStars runs a check on the system to ensure everything is working ok. While this check is in progress,which may take a few hours, sometimes the standings might not appear right but will be corrected once the check is complete.

This is a very common occurrence and regular league players may have noticed this happening in the past, especially near the end of the month.

If any member has a query about the league standings they are always welcome to ask support to check it for them and can email support@pokerschoolonline.com who will be happy to assist them.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com