Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Error in Open Skill League Calculation

Old
Error in Open Skill League Calculation - Fri Mar 01, 2013, 12:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
Looks like i started only playing in the circled.

Is there anyone experiencing the same problem?

From the previous update i finished 526th with score of 2151 points.

Hope it's an isolated case only not the whole scoring system have this problem.

Good Luck and more power to PSO.

PH

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 01:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
I have something else, but similar
as it seems about 250 points of my month play are gone (and a drop of 1000 places in the chart.

up until 4 hours ago, all was OK.

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 01:08 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Think it is probably everyone I am having the same problem Hitman....Scorp

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 01:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2012
I have the same problem I think.. I think I finished very close to the PSL for next month (Had close to 2.1K points), but is now showing I only have a tad over 1500 points and am way down in 24Kth place (checked about 18 hours ago and I was ~700th

Old
Thumbs up
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 01:57 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
It's back to previous status now.
526th placed.

Thanks PSO for a very quick action.

PH

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 03:49 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2012
When be paid price for premier league ?

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 04:02 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanstole View Post
When be paid price for premier league ?
Hi,

Anyone who wins a prize in our leagues will receive them and get an email usually on or before the 2nd of each Month.

The the end of the month/start of the new month the leaders boards automatically reset and PokerStars runs a check on the system to ensure everything is working ok. While this check is in progress,which may take a few hours, sometimes the standings might not appear right but will be corrected once the check is complete.

This is a very common occurrence and regular league players may have noticed this happening in the past, especially near the end of the month.

If any member has a query about the league standings they are always welcome to ask support to check it for them and can email support@pokerschoolonline.com who will be happy to assist them.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 01, 2013, 04:52 PM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2012
ty reward is paid off before 30 min

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com