Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Daniels Video Blogs

Old
Daniels Video Blogs - Sun Mar 03, 2013, 10:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Daniel challenges Gus Hansen, popcorn time!

Enjoy,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 03, 2013, 01:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

This is going to be awesome!

Rasier

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 03, 2013, 03:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Oh, thanks for posting those Royal!!

There's a whole promo for this thing at Full Tilt. I never play there because I've always just been most comfortable here. But they keep sending me emails with these enticing offers

The one for this heads-up challenge has a page here: The Professionals vs Team PokerStars

I didn't read the fine print right the first time, so I had to make a 2nd deposit But I guess if we make a transfer of upto $100, and correctly predict the winner of all three heads-up matches, we'll win an amount equivalent to our transfer?

Free chance for free money - figured it's worth a shot Not sure who to pick just yet though

PS I've also got a $25 rush ticket now for making another deposit ... can't seem to bring myself to play over there though. Guess it's worth making the effort though, eh? Hopefully ...

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 08:03 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustySam View Post
There's a whole promo for this thing at Full Tilt. I never play there because I've always just been most comfortable here. But they keep sending me emails with these enticing offers

The one for this heads-up challenge has a page here: The Professionals vs Team PokerStars
I got my thingies for making predictions sometime over the last couple of days, but haven't made my predictions yet. Anybody else doing this thing? It it a 1 in 16 chance of making $100? Is that right? meh, not sure about that last part, but anyways ... here's who people have picked so far:

Isildur vs ElkY:
Isildur - 7163 picked him to be the winner of their heads-up match
ElkY - 2367 picked Elky

Gus Hansen vs Daniel Negreanu:
Gus - 4717
Daniel - 4514

durrrr vs Isaac Haxton:
durrrr - 6503
Isaac - 2576

Haven't done any research or anything ... you think it'd be a good idea to go with crowd favorites?

Anybody else doing this?

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 09:09 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Wait ... are the odds 1 in 8? 1 in 8 Those aren't bad odds ...

Old
Wed Mar 06, 2013, 01:16 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Thanks for those Royal!! I think he's done well with the selections; should be a lot of fun. I dig the disco lights in Daniel's kitchen. Far out man!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com