Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

WBCOOP event 9 Omaha o8

Old
WBCOOP event 9 Omaha o8 - Sun Mar 03, 2013, 05:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Well did get back in time so reregistered. Have to say not really feeling this one so expect either uber tight or possible crazy aggression.

GL all PSO'ers,

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 03, 2013, 06:34 PM
(#2)
may be a quick one for me KK46 v AA96

aces held leaves me with 23 bb

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 03, 2013, 06:38 PM
(#3)
and out again with KKxx,

Gl all left in.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 03, 2013, 09:26 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
I scrapped my way into 70th for an $11 SCOOP ticket, not before reading 'talonchicks' PLO8 thread about 20 times during the game.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 04, 2013, 10:56 AM
(#5)
Nice one Raiser,

and thanks Talonchick too ...

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com