Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

micro millions satty challange

Old
micro millions satty challange - Tue Mar 05, 2013, 09:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
heey guys,

i always love the micro million sattys. so i thought ill make a challnge. at this moment i have a bankrol of $22 in tournament cash. what my challenge is is to turn the $22 in to $100 before the end of the micro millions.
im going to do this with multitabling 6 max hyper sattys. i will use a BR manegement of MIN 20BI because i will be playing pretty much any buy in even when i have a $80 br i will still play 35c games :P.
further i will play some mtt sattys.

IF i loose my full tournament dollar BR i will play fpp sattys to get it back up again.

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 09:35 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
Good Luck...

I did a similar challenge, just normal Satties, and if you can unreg before they start, that helps the B.R.

Old
Wed Mar 06, 2013, 07:33 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
thanx weasel that was my pland indeed :P.

but im changing my challenge a litle bit. the March Mahem mtt series of PSO is coming again and i decided i want to go for a win there AND i want to play as many MM events as possible so the change is that im going to try to play as manny event of both of the series without using my real money BR. and try to get up $100 torunament moeny aswell. im going to give myself a hard time

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 06, 2013, 07:38 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
today i started really working on my challenge. yesterday i playd like 10sng just for fun and got my br up to 24.55.

today i started grinding.
i was playing 9 tables. 4 35c 3 76c and 2 1.15 games.
after around 2 hours playing these where my stats

ITM
98 / 51.58%
Average BuyIn
$0.66
Average Cash
$0.81

and my challenge BR is up to $43.83
and made 12vpp.
so good start almost doulbed my bankroll in 2 hours. going to be trying to play 12 tables for now lets see if that hurts my win rate.
btw i had a sick upswing in these games so dont think i can do this the whole time.

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 07, 2013, 06:33 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
so yesterday i played a few more games and a few higher sng. lost a few buy ins so this morning decided to only 7 35c games and 2 76c. played in total in the evening session and today another 2 hours. after i feld like i was playing bad when i was play 12 tables. so put a litle less volume. ran not to well but that will happen that doesnt bother me at all.

my stats for the chalenge now

ITM
178 / 47.98%
Average BuyIn
$0.66
Average Cash
$0.70

vpps made

BR
$23.07

so still making profit

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 08, 2013, 04:32 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
yesterday i didnt play to much. didnt look at my profit till the end of the day. in the mids of my session i was feeling like i was playing real bad so this is what i did. i didnt allow myself to play more then 6 6 max hyper sattys and only played the 76c. by doing this you can see the stadard thing your opponent do and by playing only one sort of buy in you have the same opponents so you can get to know them better.
btw guys the gap between evarege buyin and evarege cash isnt totaly right and you wont see this in my BR growth. this is because all the 3rd places go to my normal bankroll and the site i take these numbers of doesnt count rake.

ITM (around 400 games played)
213 / 48.97%
Average BuyIn
$0.68
Average Cash
$0.72

BR
$28.03

vpps mad

slowly but stadely

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 08, 2013, 07:29 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
heey guys, this one is fot the ones who are thinking about doing a similar challenge. if you ar playing 6 max hyper sattys and you are playing more than 1 buy in level there is one thing you should take a look at and thats the rake per invested money.

fo the guys who want to do a simal challenge as mine here is a start

the 35c hypers 1c rake per 34c invested
the 76c hypers 1c rake per 37c invested
the 1.15 hypers 1c rake per 56.5c invested
the 1.50 hypers 1c rake per 49c invested
the 1.90 hypers 1c rake per 46.5c invested
the 3.00 hypers 1c rake per 49c invested
the 3.75 hypers 1c rake per 52.6c invested
the 7.50 hypers 1c rake per 49c invested

the 1.15 are the best vallue so i will be grinding those for now
hope this helps and gl everybody

Triple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com