Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Who wants a 100$ BONUS gauranteed

Old
Who wants a 100$ BONUS gauranteed - Tue Mar 05, 2013, 03:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
ChromeStar
Now most of u will think am just joking around that you will get 100$ for free but trust me i will tell u something that will make u believe that i am correct and without any net change in ur bankroll u can get 100$ right into ur account...Don't believe me...i will explain if u guys ask

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 05:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
im asking! please tell me!

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 05:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lol!

Okay, I didn't want to be the first ... but I guess I don't mind being the 2nd

Do tell jd!!!

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 05:56 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi jdsaz how can I get $100 for free?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 05:57 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Ok i'll bite 2 as the bait is tasty looking!! how how how

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 06:03 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2010
ok how do you do it?

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 06:08 PM
(#7)
ChromeStar
haha had Gareth not come i would have asked u to add me up on skype and then i would tell..bt since he is here and we all in PSO r friends i will tell here itself...just waiting for total 8 people me included..so 3 more..also people in multiples of 8 is also okay...

ps:i uploaded a very small package also guess how many replies it has...hint-it starts with a Z...

Free money hw people get attracted

Old
Free money ? - Tue Mar 05, 2013, 06:33 PM
(#8)
Since: Oct 2012
Never one to turn down free money haha so I am interested is it like most promotions ? you have to play 500000 hands and win 499999 to qualify lol waiting for the answer on how to do it with anticipation

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 06:33 PM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2011
$100 for free sounds good to me. Please do tell?

Follow me on: Twitter

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 06:35 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi jdsaz,

OK OK, what's the catch?

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:16 PM
(#11)
ChromeStar
haha i guess i am creating a fun rail here...
THe catch u say is HERE

when u win that u will have to take 60% of my stake of my 80$ package which still has ZERO replies...
AGREED people?
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...e-MAIN-thing-D

u still end up with more than 50 $

maybe the intelligent ones r getting whats happening here :P

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:17 PM
(#12)
ChromeStar
And people its a stake in a package so if i win in that u win more

I am going to put the Whole MICROMILLION package prices 650$ also out soon...bt doubt it will sell here so probably going to have to sell it to known people only

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:23 PM
(#13)
ChromeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngelsNick View Post
Never one to turn down free money haha so I am interested is it like most promotions ? you have to play 500000 hands and win 499999 to qualify lol waiting for the answer on how to do it with anticipation

if u wanted something like that u should have joined stars through HOLDEM MANAGER promo...i made an account here before only so i had to grind someowhere else...they essentially give u the HOLDEM MANAGER software for free after u generate certain amount of rake on that site..wont name any site offcource except stars or fulltilt but at one i made 40$ rake made myself a good enought 80$ profit and on top of that got 100$ to spend on any holdem manager product..very useful thing if u ask me...plus am doing the bankroll challenge like "acoimbra" so it should come more handy

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:31 PM
(#14)
ChromeStar
People i am not here to con anyone..won't ask u something first and give later... i want PSO member s to be more involved with each other ..sad part is most of the PSO members r micro stakes or Freeroll players... This might also have something to do wit hme creating an account in 2+2 and them saying to me to be in the forum for a bit more time before being allowed to post in the MARKETPLACE over there :P

BUT ATLEAST AM HONEST

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:36 PM
(#15)
ChromeStar
I try to blog at-least two times a week here but get no response as i get in other places..people should have just nagging and fighting or trolling each other and help each other out...
A similar thing we did last week for the Sunday Million where we created a pool of 10 people to put in money for SM and then play play money amongst our self to essentially decide the guy who plays it...

our HORSE got donk chased till the river in SUNDAY MILLION to destroy his FLOP set but that's poker sometimes and u got to live with that...hopefully more people get involved

Old
confused.com lol - Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:52 PM
(#16)
you totally lost me but I wont be paying someone else to play poker for me, "possibly" to win some money ? thats not a guaranteed $100 as you stated ?? or maybe I don't understand, but sorry not interested

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 07:58 PM
(#17)
ChromeStar
Quote:
you totally lost me but I wont be paying someone else to play poker for me, "possibly" to win some money ? that's not a guaranteed $100 as you stated ?? or maybe I don't understand, but sorry not interested

lol u did nt understand only :P

i meant specifically for u to how u play and get holdem manager for free..lol..

exactly what i meant people half understand here :P

and the think of paying someone to "pay someone" was after u get ur 100$ genius .. HAHA

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 08:03 PM
(#18)
ChromeStar
plus i read all the places u posted in PSO..ur here for the amazing promos PSO runs and nt to improve one's game and helping our community also...i feel bad saying this like i had said what people do here..bt in my case that's the truth i stated about u..can't see any post by u asking how u could have played a hand better or what should u play on ur BR

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 08:19 PM
(#19)
I play poker on this site ? I attend the training classes ? I enter promotion events ? I already have Holdem Manager 2 ? I do not "have" to do anything else ? so why do you feel you have a right to write that rubbish about me ????

Old
Tue Mar 05, 2013, 08:31 PM
(#20)
ChromeStar
Quote:
I play poker on this site ? I attend the training classes ? I enter promotion events ? I already have Holdem Manager 2 ? I do not "have" to do anything else ? so why do you feel you have a right to write that rubbish about me ????
ohk man sorry..sharkskope prolabs OPR all must be wrong

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com