Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

--Sunday Million Final Table March 3rd ANNIVERSARY--

Old
--Sunday Million Final Table March 3rd ANNIVERSARY-- - Wed Mar 06, 2013, 09:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011

Its the big 7th anniversary with $1,250,000 to the winner

Enjoy

Ads

Old
Thu Mar 07, 2013, 03:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
I railed the final two tables until completion and loool at the observer chat railers! Just amazing to see payouts that HUGE! Was a very interesting battle and I'd say one of the best milly final tables to watch as a replay!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 07, 2013, 04:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsthepro777 View Post

Its the big 7th anniversary with $1,250,000 to the winner

Enjoy

Ads

Actually they cut a deal with 3 left,so the winner,Benislovas,pocketed the third place cut of the chop and then binked the $140K they played for to win a little less than 900K.

Still a huge payday for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonLee View Post
I railed the final two tables until completion and loool at the observer chat railers! Just amazing to see payouts that HUGE! Was a very interesting battle and I'd say one of the best milly final tables to watch as a replay!

I started watching with 5 tables left,had them all up and caught everything I could. Can't say I found the observer chat to be "lol" in any way,shape or form. Quite frankly most of it was rude and some was just plain reprehensible.

The impression I got (and have had previously from seeing some of the ugly table and rail chat in other nosebleeds...) was that if one is paying enough rake to the site,one must be able to get away with saying pretty much anything in chat and not have the Mods say anything about it.

The only time I saw anything said was with 4 tables left someone popped up on one particular table and told them that if they didn't cool it he was going to disable rail chat for that table. But they carried on as if nothing was said and indeed nothing was done.

There was one player,a Russian...ursa or ursan,and some numbers,something like that...that it seemed every UK player on the site was lining up in rail chat to say some very nasty things about him,his mother,pretty much anything you could think of. It was pretty embarrassing for the site IMO.

I've had my moments in chat myself in the past,and have a few warnings and a 2-day ban to show for it (I know brkn's saying "rookie" to himself if he reads this...),but every time I watch a nosebleed tourney I can never help but notice the absolutely ridiculous crap they can say in those tourneys,especially the railers. I've never come anywhere near some of the stuff said in those games,I've never SEEN anyone else do so either,not without having a Mod crawling up their backside pretty damn quick.

Was a pretty good FT,I agree. As I stated in another thread on the tourney the table chat and angling when deals were being discussed was interesting at times as well.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com