Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

The Might Ducks

Old
The Might Ducks - Wed Mar 06, 2013, 11:47 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
This works out well, but I am usually wary of playing the small pairs as they get dominated or counterfeited so often.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...123_E96B057391

At 6-max 10NL ZOOM at least we are not getting multiple calls too often - but I am never sure the best way toplay these hands, any guidance would be good.

Ed

Old
Thu Mar 07, 2013, 02:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
That there was some mighty thin value betting on the river.

And yeah, 2's are awful. I basically straight up avoid playing them most of the time.

Old
Thu Mar 07, 2013, 04:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
In a blind on blind battle I think I'd put bottom set in my raising range to get value from all the draws/TPs out there. SB vs BB people tend to get more sticky with their hands since they are afraid to get bluffed.

As played I'd say nh, betting big OTR can represent some missed draws and I'd also want to make villain x/c with his bluffcatchers.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com