Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

25NL 6-max Zoom: I hate your stupid draw now are you calling me? Obviously yes?

Old
25NL 6-max Zoom: I hate your stupid draw now are you calling me? Obviously yes? - Thu Mar 07, 2013, 01:02 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2011
Hi,

Please don't go to war on this one. Probably my bad but I 3b a btn raise with QQ. When my c-bet gets raised?

I hate your stupid draw, now are you calling me? Obviously yes?

Two overs and a flush draw are even odds all-in with two cards to come for the villain to call my shove. We have the same stacks pre and on the flop against an unknown?

Aggressive >>who? me<<> I will have to sit at the back of the training class after this one

PS. The villain doesn't have two overs? Maybe runner runner back door str8 and or str8 flush and all those sets 55, 77 and 99?

Last edited by ForrestFive; Thu Mar 07, 2013 at 01:23 AM.. Reason: runner runner and sets

Old
Thu Mar 07, 2013, 04:21 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
In spots like these I open up pokerstove and plug in a reasonable range for the BU to take this line with. It's usually going to be all sets, combodraws and maybe also some TT/JJ/88/66 and slowplayed KK/AA combos I would include.

It's definitely not going to be one of those fistpump shove/get-it-in spots but because of all the dead money in the pot already I wouldn't be happy to b/f overpairs in a 3-bet pot for 100bbs effectively - especially when villain is unknown and BUs in 6-max cashgames do tend to fight back against active 3bettors from the blinds.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com