Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

[CL] Bankroll Builder

Old
Arrow
[CL] Bankroll Builder - Fri Mar 08, 2013, 10:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
Hello,

I am wondering if I am eligible for this promotion. I've never made a deposit but I have won one cent in a free-roll tournament.

Thank you.

Old
Sat Mar 09, 2013, 06:44 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OsoVega31 View Post
Hello,

I am wondering if I am eligible for this promotion. I've never made a deposit but I have won one cent in a free-roll tournament.

Thank you.
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschooline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 09, 2013, 08:26 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
You are eligible for the Bank Roll Builder promo!

The next thing that you will need to do is to attend one of the 'Getting Started With Pokerstars' live training sessions. Please let me know after you have attended this session.

Also, you can be practicing on the play money NL ring tables and please post a hand that you were not sure about, using the hand replayer. Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Apr 04, 2013, 02:11 PM
(#4)

I was unsure of the last call.

Last edited by OsoVega31; Thu Apr 04, 2013 at 02:20 PM..

Old
Thu Apr 04, 2013, 02:21 PM
(#5)
Also, I have completed the Poker Basics quiz.

Old
Sat Apr 06, 2013, 02:00 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi,

Hand Analysis

With so many players limping in to see the flop, this hand is safe to limp, but keep in mind that this a fit or fold hand. (hit three of kind or some equity to a straight draw or fold)

Post flop, the flop comes king high with a flush draw present, this board will hit a lot of the villains limping range (a limping range is usually a weak range) combos of Kx as well flushes are plausibly out there..so I'd bet 3/4 pot on the flop and turn to extract value from that range as our hand is really strong. Making a half pot in a multi-way pot prices in the villains draws..and so would 3/4 pot..this also sets up the stack to pot ratio on the river!

River line, very tough spot! Based on our line and not inflating the pot..depending on how much the villain bets when we check to them will determine our course of action as it's possible a flush completed..Did you have any reads on the villains?

Hope this helps.

Brilliant!

You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you.

Please watch the following video and answer the question below.

List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet?

Then study the Cash Game course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks complete and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com