Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Premier Skill League Qualifier

Old
Premier Skill League Qualifier - Sun Mar 10, 2013, 11:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
Just logged in an found out the next Premier Skill League Qualifier is in 16 hours. That would be around 4 a.m here in Atlantic Canada.I'll be sawing wood at that time.

Can someone give me the times for Premier Skill League Qualifier's in Atlantic Standard Time's for the remainder of this Month(March2013))?

Thank you in advance,

Johnny aka soletitbe

Old
Sun Mar 10, 2013, 12:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletitbe View Post
Can someone give me the times for Premier Skill League Qualifier's in Atlantic Standard Time's for the remainder of this Month(March2013))?
Hi Johnny,

In the dropdown links above under the 'League' tab you'll see a tab for 'Qualifier League Info'.

There you'll see the scheduled times for all of these events.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 10, 2013, 02:13 PM
(#3)
Thanks,

Already seen this:

Premier Skill League Qualifier tournaments:

Name: Premier Skill League Qualifier
Schedule (dates): Daily, starting on the 1st of each month
Schedule (ET): 3:00, 7:00, 11:00, 15:00, 19:00, 23:00

I'am one hour behind in Atlantic Canada so would'nt that work out to 4am, 8am, 12 noon, 4 p.m, 8 p.m, an midnight here ?

And if so!! Why is it telling me at 1 p.m my time the next tournament is at 4 a.m?

Where did the 4 p.m, 8 p.m and 12 midnight tournaments go?

Here's what it's showing sense 1 p.m today March 10'th.

Next Event: Premier Skill League Qualifier Mar 11 03:00 (ET)

Last edited by soletitbe; Sun Mar 10, 2013 at 07:37 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 10, 2013, 03:41 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletitbe View Post
Thanks,

Already seen this:

Premier Skill League Qualifier tournaments:

Name: Premier Skill League Qualifier
Schedule (dates): Daily, starting on the 1st of each month
Schedule (ET): 3:00, 7:00, 11:00, 15:00, 19:00, 23:00

I'am one hour behind in Atlantic Canada so would'nt that work out to 4am, 8am, 12 noon, 4 p.m, 8 p.m, an midnight here ?

And if so!! Why is it telling me at 1 p.m my time the next tournament is at 4 a.m?

Where did the 4 p.m, 8 p.m and 12 midnight tournaments go?
I'm sorry, i mean one hour ahead, not behind.

Old
Sun Mar 10, 2013, 04:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
ET hit daylight savings time today. Maybe that's why.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 10, 2013, 07:03 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
ET hit daylight savings time today. Maybe that's why.

John (JWK24)
Thanks John but it was like that for 3 days now.

Trying to get a least 3 more tournaments in, but its only bringing up the late morning tournaments for me to play. And thats 4 a.m my time.....way to late for me to play them.

Last edited by soletitbe; Sun Mar 10, 2013 at 07:12 PM..

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 02:14 PM
(#7)
Thanks royalraise85 and JWK24 for your respose in this thread but its still giving me one option to play a tournament. And its the 4.a.m. tounament my time. That's way to late for me. I was Ranked near 100 after 2 tournaments but now that i can't play in them i've been pused back to 250. Its not giving me any others. It's 4 p.m. here now and its telling me i can't play until the a.m. the next day. Please help: This is what i get:

Next Event: Premier Skill League Qualifier Mar 12 03:00 (ET)

TYVM JWK24 for your help in letting me know away around this. Now i can back to playing the tournaments i want.

Last edited by soletitbe; Mon Mar 11, 2013 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Problem solved by JWK24

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 08:55 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi soletitbe,

I understand that you are having a problem with the PSO personal scheduler. If you'd kindly report this problem to support@pokerschoolonline.com it would be a great help to all of us here at PSO. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good luck at the tables.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com