Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Maybe I'm crazy, but....

Old
Maybe I'm crazy, but.... - Mon Mar 11, 2013, 11:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
It seems that most of the live training sessions at 15.00 have been moved back to 16.00. And not just this week for daylight savings, same last week. I was under the impression there were going to be a few more trainings at 14.00. I'd love to be at more trainings, but 16.00 is simply getting too late on this side of the pond ...

The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 12:03 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Ov3rsight,

I'm not sure where you got the impression live trainings would be rescheduled to 14ET, as that's never been the case.

The current schedule has training at 16ET on Mondays and Tuesdays because Andy and Chris typically do those slots and they are not available earlier. Wednesday training is typically at 15ET, and Thursday typically at 20ET. Saturday sessions I have been alternating between 14ET and 17ET depending on availability. Sunday Specials are always at 15ET unless the trainer is playing in some special MTT that has a different time on that given Sunday.

On tap for this week we are adding a special Friday session at 14ET, ChewMe1 will be playing in MicroMillions Event 12 for this ($3.30 NLHE Big Antes), and I have a Statistical Sleuth Session on Saturday at 14ET.

Also, as PSO centralizes on ET and had daylight savings time yesterday, all of the above sessions will be 1 hour earlier than normal local time in Europe and Australia/New Zealand until those localities also roll clocks forward (EU 31st March, AU/NZ 7th April).

Sorry for any inconvenience, we know that no matter what time slots the live sessions are offered we won't be able to please all of the people, all of the time, but we try to reach as broad an audience as possible with the offerings.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 12, 2013, 11:15 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2011
Guess I'll make do with the video archive. Tx for the response though....

The Road to Fame and Fortune - Keeping track of my poker semi-career
Keep up to date: @Ov3rsight

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com