Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Grinders willing to exchange

Old
Grinders willing to exchange - Mon Mar 11, 2013, 05:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
Im new to this site but not pokerstars. Im here to socialize with other poker players. theres a lot of spots where you can improve your game and im down for the journey. My biggest reason why im here is to help myself/poker players with bankroll management and all the great things around the game.just trying to get some info on my thoughts, thanks Trent

Old
It is what it is - Mon Mar 11, 2013, 05:45 PM
(#2)
I also would like to add, If all goes well ive got peoples back on stakes as long as I cant build some trust.

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 06:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Trent,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline! Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Please feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

Good luck at the tables!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 06:44 PM
(#4)
Hi TRENTS_ACES,

Lots of players will happily join a discussion here at PSO.

Put up comments or thoughts and sit back and watch the discussion fly.

One thing You may want to do is set up a yearly goal.

here is an old thread that has inspired a lot of us to set and attempt to obtain our goals

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...ght=poker+diet

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 06:46 PM
(#5)
if you want to socialize its worth joining the PSO home club. currently running a tournament series full of some serious players

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Mar 11, 2013, 07:28 PM
(#6)
Thanks to both of you. I like that Winston im the same way coming to think of it, I like learning but not being taught.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com