Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10nl Zoom - Squeezing OTB with AQ.

Old
10nl Zoom - Squeezing OTB with AQ. - Tue Mar 12, 2013, 04:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
I have 53 hands on V4, he is playing 18/10 with an AF-10 so far. The other two villains are unknowns.

My question is, is this a good spot to squeeze given teh dead money in the pot? I feel I can get called by some worse hands such as KQs and AJs but even that is questionable so am I turning a good hand into a bluff unnecassarily?

If this is a good spot to squeeze given what range would you do so with? I think without reads on all players we shouldn't be getting out of line here. For example with something like A5s.

Also when you do 3bet what sizing would you make it?

Oliver

Follow me on: Twitter

Old
Wed Mar 13, 2013, 05:41 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
I think both calling and squeezing here preflop is fine. I would make this mainly dependant on the other two villains in the hand. If there is a weaker player trapped in the middle who will potentially call with a lot worse I would be more apt to squeeze.

I would probably raise/fold to a non-committing $1,20 against the UTG opener since we are likely to be behind against his EP shoving range.

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com