Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

ATTENTION USA Players Full Tilt Poker Claims

Old
ATTENTION USA Players Full Tilt Poker Claims - Wed Mar 13, 2013, 07:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
The Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator has been announced and a website is now live for claims information:

http://www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com/index.php

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thumbs down
Wed Mar 13, 2013, 07:46 PM
(#2)
The sign-up link referenced in the link above goes to a page displaying:

"To be added. Check back soon."

Usual government efficiency.

Old
Wed Mar 13, 2013, 07:59 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
The sign-up link referenced in the link above goes to a page displaying:

"To be added. Check back soon."

Usual government efficiency.

They is geniuses,they is.

Old
Wed Mar 13, 2013, 08:44 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
As of this posting, the site now has an informational page. One interesting item to note is that the document confirms that no American player can partake in online cash games at PokerStars. No information is given regarding future actions to correct this.

Still waiting. My guess is that Americans will be able to play online poker when a woman becomes pope. Yeah, I'm hoping for a much earlier date, but nothing positive seen in the news lately.

Old
Wed Mar 13, 2013, 08:47 PM
(#5)
They elected a new Pope yesterday, and the Pope was wearing what looks like a dress.

Old
Thu Mar 14, 2013, 03:30 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
As of this posting, the site now has an informational page. One interesting item to note is that the document confirms that no American player can partake in online cash games at PokerStars. No information is given regarding future actions to correct this.

Still waiting. My guess is that Americans will be able to play online poker when a woman becomes pope. Yeah, I'm hoping for a much earlier date, but nothing positive seen in the news lately.

After you pull the wet blanket from your eyes try googling...

...Party Poker stock up as company eyes US online site.

...same thing for 888 poker.

...oh,and anything relating to US Congress eying national online poker legislation this Spring.

Old
Thu Mar 14, 2013, 04:22 PM
(#7)
To our US members:

The sign up form is available now!

You can find it HERE!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 14, 2013, 04:24 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2012
With individual states making strides towards online poker hopefully it wont be too much longer before the US players get back with the rest of us.

I'll never understand the motivation in stopping it apart from just sectional interest among a minority.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com