Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

Micro-Millions FREEROLL PSO

Old
Micro-Millions FREEROLL PSO - Sun Mar 17, 2013, 01:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Holy Crap what a game ,i started off good and consistent ,bout 1é2 hour,I was up to about 4K chips ,then down to 2k and kept rocking the boat ,getting to the nitty gritty the blinds up to BB was at 2500 and got thru it then SB 1250 which left me only 340 chips left with 104 players , i scaved out of it claiming a ticket,
that was really a hair grabber still wiping the sweat from my forehead good luck to all that won

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com