Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

NL tourney

Old
NL tourney - Mon Mar 18, 2013, 03:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
BronzeStar
delete

Last edited by BlackHolden4; Mon Mar 18, 2013 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: didn't work

Old
Mon Mar 18, 2013, 03:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
. - Mon Mar 18, 2013, 03:44 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
thanks, any idea why it keeps posting my old video?

Old
Mon Mar 18, 2013, 04:12 PM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi BlackHolden4!

Did you upload the new hand and take the link from the new hand and post it here?

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
meh - Mon Mar 18, 2013, 05:47 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
I thought I had done this. Uploaded the two hands, then quick saved them. Only two on the page. Pressed link and made it for all hands. Copied the link it gave me and posted. Just kept giving me the old hands I had played. Strange.
I'll try it again here-

okay, it's done it again. any idea where i am going wrong on this?

Old
Mon Mar 18, 2013, 06:36 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
try uploading them and saving them individually. that way each hand has it's own like in your replayer list and each has it's own link. highlight the hand you want, then hit the link builder.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wink
Is this the hand? - Mon Mar 18, 2013, 11:44 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
I assume this is the hand but personally i would have called here. Your getting very good pots odds (little risk for a big reward) But it's not a stupid fold by any means. If your following Acoimbra's guide or multi-tabling I guess you fold. There is a argument for a crazy all-in squeeze play but it looks a bit fishy. Hope this helps!
~0ddie

Old
Tue Mar 19, 2013, 12:25 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Thanks.

Old
Tue Mar 19, 2013, 04:25 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi BlackHolden4.

Where you're "going wrong on this" is in being results oriented. "I folded what would have been a K-high flush here,so I must have done something wrong."

That kind of thinking will lose you a lot of money. The ONLY consideration should be whether your fold made sense at the time you made it. As a less experienced player you should be looking to play a tighter range to start---playing K5s into what is likely to be a multi-way pot,even with the button,is a tricky hand for even an experienced player to play profitably.

Folding here is the best play. After you've folded your cards,forget about how the hand affects YOU,you're done in it. Instead pay attention to what type of moves the players that remain in the hand make and see if there is anything you can glean some information from and add to your notes.

Old
Wed Mar 20, 2013, 12:04 AM
(#10)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
this is a duplicate of this thread.

THREAD CLOSED.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com