Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

WHY

Old
WHY - Tue Mar 19, 2013, 10:33 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
Why is there only 1 that would be ONE stud hi/lo game per day at 6:50 am pacific for $3.30. Could maybe a few inserts for a lesser buy in be sheduled throughout the day? Maybe 3 and see what happens. The only other stud hi/lo is the freeroll. I am meaning tournaments.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 19, 2013, 10:55 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi CHILLI,

I can empathize with you not being able to play games at the stakes you want at the times you want. Could you please pass along your concerns to support@pokerstars.com? They are the ones to address tournament scheduling. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Take care and good luck at the tables!

iggyo

Follow me on Twitter

Old
Tue Mar 19, 2013, 05:33 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar
On second thought is there anyone else out there that wants to play stud hi/lo daily say for money, maybe we can set up some home games for stud hi/lo players. Could be years before any tournaments are added any other way??

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 21, 2013, 11:38 AM
(#4)
Hi Chilli,

Full Tilt has expanded its schedule of stud tournies. Perhaps you might like to try them?

Good luck!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com