Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

New Fonts and Grouping Options...

Old
New Fonts and Grouping Options... - Fri Mar 22, 2013, 05:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Big ups to Stars for the new grouping options for ring tables and for the new font in the lobby. Very good upgrade and much appreciated.

Also the same for PSO for the new layout for posts here. Much,much easier to read now.

Well done to all.

Old
Sat Mar 23, 2013, 06:12 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2013
Totally agreeded much easier to read and navigate

Old
Thu Mar 28, 2013, 03:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
I have a strong strong suspicion that they changed the fonts within stars due t my email

Im not trying to cliam credit as I feel it is still not as good as it was

In the past I had it set so the lobby was quite big and on a table the hand history was good size so i could scroll and see alot

When thye made th e initial chnages I emailed them...the additional spacing line is great and if they coudl go back to the old settings while keeping the extra line it would be fantastic !...ive emailed them several days ago regarding this

oh whilst im here I wanted to thank PSO for giving th eopportunity to satellite into the micro million main event $20 buyin ...ok whilst I didnt cash (came nowhere near in fact) I found it to be a good experience and an eye opener

What I mean bythis is primarily the players were much more aggro

Im wondering if anyone did do well in that event ? I mean from PSo

rolo

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com