Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

10NL 6 Max Boat Coordinated Board River Line

Old
10NL 6 Max Boat Coordinated Board River Line - Sun Mar 24, 2013, 12:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
V1's an unknown, playing 20/0 over 10 hands.

I'm not sure if we have folded out Tx after cbetting this Flop. KT could have called. JT might call to trap, also likely to raise.

We check the Turn since it coordinates the board.

OTR, he leads real small which seems like value. We're getting the right price to call if we include KQ, KJ, JT into his range. However, if we feel that he still has other Tx combos in his range, we should raise.

So what should we have done here? Call or raise?

Old
Mon Mar 25, 2013, 06:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Looks good to me, villain can call a shove with any T and some Kx if he is a weaker player (which we dont know yet). He might show up with KJ once in a while but his betsizing OTR indicates otherwise I feel. So nice hand imo!

Live Trainer

Old
Mon Mar 25, 2013, 08:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2012
Thanks Felix! Glad it was the right move to raise. Villain called with KhTh. Was worried that he would have folded Tx combos OTF and only call a river shove with better.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com