Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Bankroll Builder - Session Feedback /

[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | |

Old
Arrow
[CL] Bankroll Builder | | | | - Wed Mar 27, 2013, 06:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
you have nothing but you can do bluff and win thats good

Old
Wed Mar 27, 2013, 10:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Be sure to read THIS just to be be sure of exactly what's on offer with the Bankroll Builder promotion.

>>click here<< for a complete overview of what PSO has to offer.

We will advise within 24 hours as to whether or not you will be eligible for this promotion. Please check back this time tomorrow!

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 27, 2013, 10:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello,

You are eligible for the Bankroll Builder promotion, good job!

NB: Bookmark this page so that you'll find it easily in the future

First Step

Watch the following video and pay special attention to the tips on retrieving and saving your hand history from PokerStars. This will be important for the rest of your promotional journey.

After wacthing this please play some PLAY MONEY FULL-RING (9-Handed) tables at PokerStars and using the Hand Replayer post a hand here in this thread that you have questions about.

Here is a video on how to use the hand replayer.

Then when you have that done please have a go at the Poker Basic Course and pass the quiz at the end of the course.

So you have 3 steps to do to begin with and when you have all 3 done we will award you with your first bonus.

1) Watch the 'Getting Started' video
2) Post a 'PLAY MONEY' hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer
3) Pass the Poker Basic course.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 steps completed.

Best of Luck!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
steps comleted - Tue Oct 22, 2013, 05:56 PM
(#4)
ı comleted 3 steps what will ı don now?

Old
can you comment on my hand? - Wed Oct 23, 2013, 02:23 PM
(#5)

Old
Wed Oct 23, 2013, 02:24 PM
(#6)
I am sorry ,opened new topic ı didnt know ı comleted 3 steps what will ı do now ?

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2013, 09:31 PM
(#7)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

All of the courses of action leading up to the river were played good..however there are not may worse made hands that can call us (based on our HUGE raise sizing) even though the villain has just over a pot sized bet remaining. I would have elected to make a smaller sizing of about 1/2 pot, we want to get a range of weak slow played Qx that had kicker issues or 9x that was trying to bet for thin value to call our bet and get to showdown..based on this villains bet sizing on the turn and river, it would be safe to say that their likely holdings are weak..generally weak bets mean weak holdings. Without specific reads about this villains overall tendencies and known hand ranges, we could have possibly gotten just a tad bit more value if our raise sizing was smaller.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Sat Oct 26, 2013, 09:34 PM
(#8)
Excellent!

You've done all 3 tasks and you'll get your first bonus in the next 24 hours, good job!

Step Two

Use your first buy-in to only play the 1/2 cent real money FULL RING tables on PokerStars. Do not play any other type of game other than this. Post one hand that you had difficulty with here in this thread using the hand replayer and we will analyze it for you.
Please watch the following video and answer the question below.

List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet?

Then study the Cash Game Course and once your happy have a go at attempting the quiz. Don't rush through the course, there's a lot of content there and the quiz is tricky so spend some time on this.

So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks completed and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Old
Sun Oct 27, 2013, 07:02 AM
(#9)

DO you comment my hands ı have so bad luck ...

Last edited by CannonLee; Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 07:29 AM.. Reason: condensing thread

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 08:05 AM
(#10)
Hi,

Hand Analysis

The preflop raising sequence went perfect up until we elected to cold call a 4bet form the small blind with the second best starting hand. I would have elected to re-raise all in to squeeze out villain 5 (in it's entirety I might actually want them to call) and get the pot heads up all in versus villain 3. There are going to be so many hands that we are ahead of, for example AK AQ AJ ATs QQ JJ TT 99 all of these hands are part of a tight 4bet range..only one hand has us beat AA and there is enough money in the pot to where even if both of the villains folded..we would show an immediate 60bb profit all without seeing a flop.

Hand Analysis

Generally at a 6max table the button opening range is going to be much looser than at a 9max table..so when we pick up premium holdings such as pocket kind we want to charge them the maximum standard price...3x their opening size is a sufficient amount to be 3betting...anything less than this amount will give the villaing proper pot odds to continue with a plausible mediocre range.

Post flop, everything went fine, but I would have continued to barrel the turn...the majority of this villains floating/ alling range on the flop could be weighted towards straight draws or high card combos that could turn back door heart equity X X 9x 8x..plenty of hands to get value from even though a scary turn card peeled off. This is considered a cooler situation, do not be discouraged by these loses, it's part of poker and in the long run you will show a solid profit after your Bank Roll Builder training.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Last edited by CannonLee; Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 08:09 AM..

Old
Mon Oct 28, 2013, 08:11 AM
(#11)
So you have 3 things to do to earn your next bonus.

1) Play the 1/2 cent Real Money tables and post an interesting hand here in the Forum using the Hand Replayer.
[x] COMPLETE

2) Watch the Bet Sizing video and answer the question below it.
[ ] INCOMPLETE

3) Study and pass the Cash Game quiz.>>click here<<
[ ] INCOMPLETE

Let us know as soon as you have all 3 tasks completed and we will award you with your next buy-in.

Best of Luck!

Old
List 3 reasons why a player may want to make a big bet? - Mon Oct 28, 2013, 01:45 PM
(#12)
Hi

1.reason : There is a very strong hand and unwilling to little hands because lose for example he raise so much
1.player have AA for example 1. player didnt raise he just call
2.player have 34 and call
3.player QQ and call
flop 567 2.player so good now but 1.player if he raise 2.player folds and he will win
2.reason : he can do bluff and he bet so much because pass across the player wants to say and he want to take pot.
3.reason :Not to allow the player to see the flop trippers sometimes be increased if the big hand is good for exampe
1.player have AJ 1.player raised and after 2.player re-raised because 2.player wants
2.player have QQ 1.player don see the flop because he can lose so 2.player raise so much and he wants to take pot.

I am sorry my english isnt good I tried to explain Thank you..

Old
I need help - Mon Oct 28, 2013, 01:50 PM
(#13)
Hello again

I comleted my cash game lessons but Hard to pass quiz for me cause my english isnt so good I do not understand some of the questions what can ı do for passing quiz? can you show me a way ? what may ı do ?

Old
question - Tue Oct 29, 2013, 01:50 PM
(#14)

ı watched your video Thank you for an explanation

my second bonus you will send ? or what must ı do now ?

Old
hemmm..... - Tue Oct 29, 2013, 03:05 PM
(#15)
Since: Oct 2013
BronzeStar

Old
Wed Oct 30, 2013, 07:35 AM
(#16)
Hi,

I'd suggest taking notes on the lessons for the Cash Game Quiz just as you would when preparing for a test at a regular school. Using this approach may help you to overcome the difficulties you are encountering.

Kind regards,
CannonLee

Old
Angry
Wed Oct 30, 2013, 01:31 PM
(#17)
Cash game quiz wants for passing 70 percent true answers.I am staying 61,64,67 percent
I do not understand all the questions because my english isnt enough.I'm trying to pass for 3 days but seems to me to be difficult to pass what will ı do. ı have no idea ..

Old
I pased :) - Wed Oct 30, 2013, 08:19 PM
(#18)
In the end ı passed cash game quiz.I tried very hard but I did it.the triumph of perseverance

when ı will take my second bonus ı comleted 3 steps ??

Old
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 07:01 AM
(#19)
Fantastic!

Your second Bankroll Builder bonus is on it's way to you, great job so far.

Watch this video that will help you on the cash game tables

There are three ways in which you can earn your next bonus.

1) Earn 10 VPPs AFTER receiving your 2nd bonus and you will automatically be credited with your 3rd bonus. Let us know if you hit that target
2) If you lose your 2nd bonus at the tables please post the hands where you lost the money with here in this thread. As soon as you post the losing hands we will advise on the next step.
3) If you make a first deposit at PokerStars you will automatically be awarded your remaining bonuses from the Bankroll Builder promotion.

Best of luck to you at the tables and we are here to help you should you have any questions.

Old
Thumbs up
Thu Oct 31, 2013, 08:36 AM
(#20)
Earn 10 VPPs AFTER receiving your 2nd bonus and you will automatically be credited with your 3rd bonus. Let us know if you hit that target

ı passed 10 vpps you said (let us know if you hit target ) for 3nd bonus.ı completed all of mission

And other ı have a question ı wanna share here some interesting hand if you let e and you can do comment ?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com