Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

where is the pso open school league starting hand chart?

Old
where is the pso open skill league starting hand chart? - Thu Mar 28, 2013, 09:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
If in early stage only play AA?
I played Kk QQ AKs but i lose this hand by jts TT 33, 78, And KQ

I don’t know where pso open skill league starting hand chart is

Last edited by omote23; Thu Mar 28, 2013 at 09:38 AM..

Old
Thu Mar 28, 2013, 11:22 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi omote23!

There isn't a set starting hand chart for these games. The key is to play extremely tight early and to not get all of your chips in unless you are sure that you will have the best hand after all 5 cards are on the board.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Cool
Thu Mar 28, 2013, 02:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Welcome to the League
[QUOTE=omote23;]
If in early stage only play AA?
I played Kk QQ AKs but i lose this hand by jts TT 33, 78, And KQ
I don’t know where pso open skill league starting hand chart is

[QUOTE=JWK24;403862]Hi omote23!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
There isn't a set starting hand chart for these games. The key is to play extremely tight early and to not get all of your chips in unless you are sure that you will have the best hand after all 5 cards are on the board.
Good luck at the tables.
John (JWK24)
Hi omote23,
Advice doesn't get any better than that

Keep your mind on the

"BigPicture"

sleepy

Old
Sun Mar 31, 2013, 02:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
sorry fold AA they get cracked more ofteb than eggs

Old
Sun Mar 31, 2013, 02:43 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011
there is one way you run the clock ,think about your hand and think im money games this is top hand in open ,and im prem leagues they loose so run the clock run the clock ,oh yeah they are not realy leagues they are two free rolls ,the days of posting a hand getting feed back and learning from your mistakes are gone ,dont see a lot of old faces anymore ,well except mine lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com