Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

League prize level:

Old
Default
League prize level: - Sat Mar 30, 2013, 09:21 AM
(#1)
soletitbe's Avatar
Since: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
Can someone tell me what the following mean?

League prize level:
20 inside a circle with a black background and a white - inside a circle with a black background
+

And why would it change from the 20+ to the white line in the last 4 days?[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 30, 2013, 11:11 AM
(#2)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,024
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletitbe View Post
Can someone tell me what the following mean?

League prize level:
20 inside a circle with a black background and a white - inside a circle with a black background
+

And why would it change from the 20+ to the white line in the last 4 days?[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]
Hello,

Where are you seeing this? Is it in your profile box?

If you could post a screenshot it would help understand the question better.

Cheers,

Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
vpp - Sat Mar 30, 2013, 11:16 AM
(#3)
PsychoVas's Avatar
Since: Dec 2012
Posts: 175
BronzeStar
I think you mean the VPP level.
If you are 20+ at that, the prize is 2,50$. If not, it's 0,50$.
Cheers
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 30, 2013, 11:58 AM
(#4)
soletitbe's Avatar
Since: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hello,

Where are you seeing this? Is it in your profile box?

If you could post a screenshot it would help understand the question better.

Cheers,

Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletitbe View Post
Can someone tell me what the following mean?

League prize level:
20 inside a circle with a black background and a white - inside a circle with a black background
+

And why would it change from the 20+ to the white line in the last 4 days?[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]
Thank you both

No need of screen now. About 1/2 hour after i posted this my home page returned to the 20+vpp's like it was all this Month. I was just wondering how it got changed from that, to the white line in the circle,for the last few days. Looks like someone fixed it, so thank you both, and a big ty to the person who fixed it.

Thank you again,

Johnny aka soletitbe
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 30, 2013, 12:56 PM
(#5)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,024
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletitbe View Post
Thank you both

No need of screen now. About 1/2 hour after i posted this my home page returned to the 20+vpp's like it was all this Month. I was just wondering how it got changed from that, to the white line in the circle,for the last few days. Looks like someone fixed it, so thank you both, and a big ty to the person who fixed it.

Thank you again,

Johnny aka soletitbe
Hi Johhny,

It might happen again as this has been happening to me on and off for the last couple of days.

It has been reported to the techs so hopefully they can get it fixed soon.

Cheers,

Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com