Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Question about prize!!

Old
Question about prize!! - Mon Apr 01, 2013, 09:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
BronzeStar
I was wondering beside my name in the pokerschool novice leaderboard there is a prize of $50cent - $2.50 with a checkmark beside it. When and will I be rewared this prize?

Thanks!

Old
Mon Apr 01, 2013, 10:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi. I see you finishing in position 2112 with 1858.03 points. Only the top 2000 finishers for the month finish ITM. The early bust in your last game cost you the ITM finish. Play a little tighter in the early going this month to avoid Gotting too many negative scores and you should be able to cash. When you do it nay take up to 48 hhours to get the money in your accoubt.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Apr 02, 2013, 02:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2013
BronzeStar
Tighter it is. I actually was unaware of the details of the league (scoring,rank, e.t.c.) but thanks for the advice and quick reply MOD.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com