Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

PSO League

Old
PSO League - Wed Apr 03, 2013, 09:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
This month i started to play PSO L after long long time with goal to be in the top 10..
for something that you must have skill and a large dose of luck for example when tourney starts you must avoid all this suicide players who plays that tourney god know why whit all ins first 20 hands...i know you can up your stack on villians but you can also have painful bad beats... like me on my tourney number 2...after first who will be very good for me 6 place finish i am donkout on second with AK suited against K2 off on 9500 place..so i really dont want to play first 20 hands exept premium hands like AA and KK...i'm wish too all of you luck and see you on tables...

Old
Thu Apr 04, 2013, 12:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi Mr Tarot!

Playing tight in the first few levels is definitely the correct strategy. It's very hard to make it into the money in an indvidual league game, but there's some good money if you can play a couple of games every day for the whole month and get a good position on the overall leaderboard. Finishing in the top 1500 most of the time should earn you decent points.

Good luck!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Apr 04, 2013, 01:09 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
i see that and i try to play above 4 a day with minimum a place under 1000...but basic goal for every tourney is last 1/16 so that's will be 625 place or better on tourny with 10.000 players....for example if i play over 100 in whole month and if i have 75-80 percent 1/16 places i will be in top 10 on final leaderboard im sure in that...

Old
Mon Apr 08, 2013, 05:20 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
is really impossible to won hand with AA and KK 5 tourneys in a row i am busted with such a massive hand and got negative points...maybe you can change league name to the idiotPSO...so i got advise for new members dont play logical just play idiotical and you have chance cause site favorite chip leaders and idiot games amen...

Old
Mon Apr 08, 2013, 07:20 PM
(#5)
Actually, Mr Tarot, the fact that there are bad players in these games should make it easier for you to get on the leaderboard. In the short term, you might get your aces or kings cracked, but in the long run, the players we make the most money from are the ones that are happy to go all in with junk.
Stick with it, and I'm sure your luck will change.

Cheers,
Arty

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Apr 15, 2013, 09:38 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
well on the half time i going up on the leaderboard and for now i am satisfied cause i got good 'lap time' in top 30 and i'm getting closer to my goal and that is top 10 finish....after few suckouts with AA,KK,AK against donk hands like K2,25,5Q etc findly my odds before flop started to win this mediocre hands and i got 5 in a row with top 600 finish....i'm on half a way and now my appetite growing..I want win and only win...it maybe not humble from me but only ambitious can lead you to final goal and that is WIN!

Old
Wed May 01, 2013, 11:19 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
at the end 6 place overall is not so bad result..my desire is be a top3 but i am satisfied cause i play for the first time with goal to win....118 tournaments in total now findly i can go to sleep
see you on premier next month,,

Old
Wed May 01, 2013, 01:31 PM
(#8)
Wow! 6th place at the end of the month is tremendous. Don't blow the $250 all at once.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu May 02, 2013, 09:50 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
Wow! 6th place at the end of the month is tremendous. Don't blow the $250 all at once.

ty and i told ya i will be in the top 10 at the end.....i think everyone who play 100+ tourneys and play just to survive in the first hour and extremly tight can be in top 10...some few my mistake from earley stages cost me top 3 finish..i admit that..i mean no mistake when i bust with AA vs 94,57 etc but with AK calling all in on the start is mistake beacuse you risk big minus points...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com