Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Getting position

Old
Exclamation
Getting position - Fri Apr 05, 2013, 06:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2012
BronzeStar
Hi is there a easy'er way to get Position on the cash tables what i do now is leave the table which close's i then reopen the table and the seat that was open is then gone

Last edited by STOCKY8A; Fri Apr 05, 2013 at 07:45 AM..

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 07:45 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
You can go to the lobby and under -OPTIONS-Preferred seating- set your table preferences for cash and tournament tables. You can also right click on the seat you want at the table you are sitting at and you can move, just realize it is all a mirage as everyone moves with you.If you really dont want to be beside a particular person you have to get off the table and take another seat.

2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 07:51 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
no i am not trying to get away if i am sat at a table and the player to the right of me is playing bad i want the seat to the left of that player i was looking for a way to stand from table and keep it open so i can get the seat

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 11:17 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
I think the only way to do this is make sure you can see the name of the table you're on in the lobby, then the moment you close the table, you can open it up again from the lobby and pick the 'Jesus seat'.
Bumhunting ftw.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 11:37 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
I think the only way to do this is make sure you can see the name of the table you're on in the lobby, then the moment you close the table, you can open it up again from the lobby and pick the 'Jesus seat'.
Bumhunting ftw.
proper table/seat selection....

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 01:50 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
thanks for the replys i use find a player when i have some one i want to get Position on when i am on the table but in the wrong seat so i can open it fast.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com