Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Good day playing 2NL Zoom - Up to 17$

Old
Good day playing 2NL Zoom - Up to 17$ - Fri Apr 05, 2013, 03:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Had a good run today where i got myself from the 2$ buyin up to 17$. 4 of the major hands are displayed below. First hand might be foolish, but it ended well.

Have to say that a huge stack give you respect at the table, making it easy to steal and bluff.

Last edited by ThomasOslo; Fri Apr 05, 2013 at 03:45 PM..

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 04:35 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
Nice run man! I have a question: When you had pocket aces, why go allin instead of 3betting ?

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 05:38 PM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by morduk666 View Post
Nice run man! I have a question: When you had pocket aces, why go allin instead of 3betting ?
To mix it up a little, to look a little fish, hopeing some crazy guy calling me with Ax or anything. Normally i 3 bet thou

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 06:37 PM
(#4)
Just hit 20 dollar in this hand. Time to pick up the chips and cash out i think. Been a good run, to bad it was so low stake :p

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 08:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2012
I can see his point. I see a lot of people shoving small pairs at 2NL Zoom, so it might be easy for the other to think that if he plays there regularly and call with lots of broadway and Ax-type hands

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com