Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Migration

Old
Migration - Fri Apr 05, 2013, 06:00 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
I've had lots of fun on this site over the past few years, and learned a lot.

Since June last year, though, I can only play on the .es site.
Now, they have some almost-interesting promotions and stuff on intellipoker.es, but I can't use it as I'm registered here. Nor can I use the promotions on PSO as I can't play on the .com.

So I guess the smart thing on my part would be to migrate, much as I would miss the nice and helpful people on PSO.

I have written to support asking what the best course would be... so, in case they forcefully migrate me, I'd just like to say goodbye and thanks to all of you.
If they don't I'll let you know, I guess.

Special thanks to... hey the list would be too long, but marvinsytan for his wild stake things (they were just too much fun) and sandtrap for that poker cup I staked him in and railed, and a small favor he knows about.

Marvin still owes me some silly amount of money actually- like $1 or something plus some 2ç for a silly bet at a table (not his fault, I got geo-apartheid), but he can certainly keep it, it was well worth the fun.

I'll leave you with this silly hand I played the other day, the hyper-aggro Russian on my right actually let me check the BB for once. And you only slow-play on quads, and... those.

D.

Last edited by Don B. Cilly; Fri Apr 05, 2013 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: I wrote "Russian on my left", I guess the slip is undestandable

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 06:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
Nice Hand/flop, Take care & All thee Best hope u'll be back soon, As well as USA etc Nations that are out there in poker wilderness

Old
Fri Apr 05, 2013, 08:26 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hey Don B Cilly,

Hate losing a good member to the competition but I can completely understand your point about the promotions and stuff.

Thank you very much for all the posts and time you have spent on PSO and you're welcome back here anytime.

Best of luck for the future

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Apr 08, 2013, 09:36 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
Gotta do what ya gotta do Don. Was great meeting you here though.

Maybe one day in the not too distant future US and Spanish players BOTH can be back on the big site here and we can table together. Would love that and to see my bud Felipe-Ps on the tables again (many here will remember Felipe...very good player and an even better person). Maybe the Italians and French players can come on board too,Hell,anyone that can download the client.

Or maybe we'll all just have to learn to make do living in an online poker world flucked up and ruined by useless bureaucrats and politicians.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com