Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

don't be as confusing as me!!!

Old
don't be as confusing as me!!! - Sat Nov 23, 2002, 12:14 PM
(#1)
Deleted user
Yesterday I posted that money gets paid before you're notified, which is untrue. ops: I should have said, Can I change my mind. NO, I should have said that I come from a very :? :? confusing family.
I just want to let everyone know that, Mark and Tina, after many emails to sort out this confusing :? family of mine, succeeded in getting us straightened out. Now that is hard to do, believe me. I want to thank Mark and Tina for being so fast on the problem I caused ops: ops: , all because I did'nt read my notification, or I did and then deleated it. ops:
I was'nt going to rejoin this year because of reasons beyond my control at this time. BUT BABYFLO rescued her mother, and fired her Husband RIVEREDAGAIN, and fired her dad, BIGRED31. as a result just the mother and daughter will continue to be members. So the moral of this story is READ YOUR DAMN NOTIFICATION, AND DON'T CAUSE SO MUCH CONFUSION TO MARK AND TINA, Like they got enough to do without this sort of stuff.
THANKS MARK AND TINA YOU GUYS WERE FASTER THEN THE WINK OF AN EYE, AND I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH OR SHOULD I SAY BIGRED31 APPRECIATES IT VERY MUCH.
WHAT A TEAM RUNNING THIS SCHOOL.
The bad news to all you memebers is Yup you guessed it, You will be stuck with me for another year :P

Babe60

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2002, 08:55 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Hmmmmm

Lose two men, keep two women...

sounds ok to me :P :twisted:

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2002, 11:00 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Glad to hear it Babe didn't know who i was going to make faces(ô¿ô) with after your time was up! PLUS you still have not wrote one of your great poems with my name in it!? Hmmm.... JON"ENOCHO," ENOCHS 8) lSOGC

Old
Sat Nov 23, 2002, 11:02 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJane
Lose two men, keep two women...

sounds ok to me :P :twisted:
Me too! :P :twisted:

--Greagar

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com