Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

The ongoing issue of disappearing posts.

Old
The ongoing issue of disappearing posts. - Fri Apr 12, 2013, 03:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi all,

No I am not writing about posts that I have had deleted although there have been a few of those in my time I am on about being logged in and posts that I have not read or looked at not coming up in the last post option.

For example I was logged in yesterday evening on my mobile and I could even watch two videos at my leisure; Ahar's changing gears series if you are interested

So I was browsing the forum this evening whilst not logged in (I was catching up on threads I had not read and there were 5 pages of posts) and noticed bokyaw had posted in her stake thread. Off course I had to log in to reply but as soon as I did I only got posts from 2.30pm today. I then had to search for the post I needed and reply to it which is a pain. Not only that but if I log out I can see all the posts that I have not read or read for over a week.

Now this is not the first time I have reported this issue either here or to support and it still continues to be an issue for as long as I can remember.

I did post about it last week but it got deleted for using the word about the place that is the opposite of Heaven

The reply I got from the mod concerned went along the lines that the last post is sometimes 3 pages long but it will also sometimes only show me the last few post from a certain time. That is exactly the problem

When I log in I want to see the posts I have not read, just as I can see the posts I have not read when I am logged out!! Why?? Because there may be some post I want to reply to and if it does not appear with the last posts feature then I have to search for it which is easier said than done.

So please can someone with half a brain and a bit of authority try and have this issue addressed? I have been told before it is not possible but that makes no sense whatsoever. It cannot be that difficult to let me see the posts I have read or not especially when it displays these very details when I am logged out because it is ascertaining it from the browsing history in my IP address. Surely the system can do the same when I am logged in too

Thanks

TC

Edit: I am logging out now so that I can read the posts I have not read so far this week LOL

Double Edit: Just to let you know that while I am logged out I can see 25 pages of posts from the 21st March onwards: the ones I have not read are in bold font/type and the ones I have read are in a normal type/font. Why can I not have this option while logged in? It would make my life and I am sure everyone elses that much easier.

Last edited by topthecat; Fri Apr 12, 2013 at 03:39 PM..

Old
Fri Apr 12, 2013, 04:21 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and let them know that you are experiencing this.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Apr 12, 2013, 04:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Quote:
Now this is not the first time I have reported this issue either here or to support
The reason that I included this is that I have contacted support and the issue was not resolved. Indeed you also contacted support on my behalf and came back to me to say it was not technically possible.

Maybe we should rename the "PSO Support Centre" as simply "please email support@pokerschoolonline.com".

I will email them again anyway.

Thanks

TC

Old
Fri Apr 12, 2013, 04:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
The reason that I included this is that I have contacted support and the issue was not resolved. Indeed you also contacted support on my behalf and came back to me to say it was not technically possible.

Maybe we should rename the "PSO Support Centre" as simply "please email support@pokerschoolonline.com".

I will email them again anyway.

Thanks

TC
Yes, thank you, please do.

Support are the only ones that can help you with this.

Regards,

Raiser

***Closed***

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com