Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Hand Replayer

Old
Hand Replayer - Sat Apr 13, 2013, 06:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi I did an update to my Real Time Player that was recommended now I cannot see any of the Hand Replayer videos and my own Hand Replayer is empty.

I can watch the PlayMyHand blog video and YouTube videos, anyone else having this problem ?

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Thankyou.

Old
Sat Apr 13, 2013, 07:01 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73REX73 View Post
Hi I did an update to my Real Time Player that was recommended now I cannot see any of the Hand Replayer videos and my own Hand Replayer is empty.

I can watch the PlayMyHand blog video and YouTube videos, anyone else having this problem ?

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Thankyou.
That's a weird one, have you tried uploading a new hand to the replayer?

Maybe try un-installing Real Player and installing it again although I have a feeling that the hand replayer needs Adobe Flash Player to work (Not sure of this but I will check)

If I find out anything I'll post back here

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Apr 13, 2013, 08:11 AM
(#3)
Thanks for looking into this.

I just noticed in the hand replayer all the buttons have disapeared like the add hand button.

Old
Sat Apr 13, 2013, 08:49 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73REX73 View Post
Thanks for looking into this.
I just noticed in the hand replayer all the buttons have disapeared like the add hand button.
Maybe if you like you could email support@pokerschoolonline.com and let them know what type of system you are using, browser, version of flash player etc and they will get one of the techs to investigate.

It might take a while for a reply though so please be patient. I'm using chrome with Adobe Flash and the replayer is working good for me, it must have been something with the Real Player upgrade that affected your browser settings, but that's just a guess, I'm not an expert in these things, I will do my best to find out for you though

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Apr 13, 2013, 06:29 PM
(#5)
Just tried Chrome and it works, so must be something to do with Firefox.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com