Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

how can i send video for analysis

Old
how can i send video for analysis - Wed Apr 17, 2013, 11:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2013
i want to send a hand of mine bt i cant find out how i posted it on boom but i want so advise

Old
Wed Apr 17, 2013, 12:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
You've got 2 hands on BOOM. They are here: http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...h=casablancaa1

I don't think you can post the video in a thread (you need to get the text of the hand history for that), but you can post the link to it if you want it analysed.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Apr 17, 2013, 02:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by casablancaa1 View Post
i want to send a hand of mine bt i cant find out how i posted it on boom but i want so advise
The best way to have you're hand reviewed is to post it in the forum using the >>Hand Replayer<< and one of our Hand Analysers will review it for you.

Here's a short video on how to use the Hand Replayer and also you can have a look at >>This Thread<< which offers some general tips on how to post a hand for review.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com