Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Transferable?

Old
Transferable? - Sat Apr 20, 2013, 11:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Anyone know if these are transferable?
'On the Glass at the Air Canada Centre'
April 27th. Leafs versus Habs plus a hundred spending money and 2....count 'em..... 2 sports hats

Just won it but live on west coast....
Support not responsive.

Old
Sun Apr 21, 2013, 12:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
wow....congrats

any leaf fan would pay min 1k for those tic's

cheers

Old
Sun Apr 21, 2013, 02:19 AM
(#3)
I feel I can't take a lot of credit for the win. (It's why I put it here in the Community forum rather than the Brag forum.) When it was down to 2 tables I changed up from tight play to a style where I was willing to flip with small pkt pairs. Must confess it's not my usual game. It's odd how your agg factor increases when you really have nothing on the line. Guess there's a lesson in there somewhere.

Not looking to sell. Got brothers in the Toronto area. Would like to treat them.
(............unless of course, there's a deep pocketed Supernova in the Toronto area willing to donate to this poor, stressed and overly encumbered social worker....)

I know, I know, Supernovas don't read this forum.

Last edited by RedLetterman; Sun Apr 21, 2013 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: OCD

Old
Sun Apr 21, 2013, 10:00 AM
(#4)
Red letter day for you!

Congrats

Old
Sun Apr 21, 2013, 10:33 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Nice win Red, congrats!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com