Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

fideen dollah fiddyfiddy

Old
fideen dollah fiddyfiddy - Sun Apr 21, 2013, 03:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
I just took down a mega chunk of the prize pool in winning a 15 smacker 50-50. (well, a few days ago now)

After losing all day in small-stakes games, it occurred to me that I could lose it much more efficiently if I just take it up a notch or two and go balls-out donks-a-blazin no-holds-barred free-for-all bloodlust match at 15 bucks a pop. Who gnu I'd end up on top of the heap of corpses I'd lain waste to?

below is the TSN turning point that pretty much clinched it for me.

Well I'll be a fishin' magician!

I will admit I did hedge a bit with a couple of toots on my duck caller preflop. You gotta use every edge you can in this game!

I finished 1st and won 42.90 of the $143.10 total prize pool.

I won't tell you that doesn't please me after losing penny-ante stakes games all morning.

happy poker dreams, people!

Last edited by HoaryGill; Sun Apr 21, 2013 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: omg! loaded wrong game!

Old
ducks dodging bullets - Sun Apr 21, 2013, 09:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Mar 2013
I can see why that OP might not have made sense. loaded wrong game. still learning my way around the hand replayer.

Last edited by HoaryGill; Sun Apr 21, 2013 at 09:43 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com