Since: Jul 2010
sorry wrong hand

Old
Sun Apr 21, 2013, 08:45 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi kingkong,

Will go grab the other hand now but in this one, not sure I like betting big on the turn without reads, it seems unlikely we are going to get action from too many worse hands taking this line. And when he check-raises all in, we are never good, I think we get shown 99 or some silly J all the time here (didn't figure on seeing quads, but that too). Might be better to check back the turn, and give him a chance to bluff shove the river with his missed draws or call us with hands like TT when they think we have AK and have missed, and check-call to let us make a "desperation bluff" and pick it off.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com