Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Bokyaw's open league quest for glory

Old
Bokyaw's open league quest for glory - Thu Apr 25, 2013, 03:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
You read it right guyz.I made this thread to challenge myself to win this month's PSO with just 6 days to go. Currently Im almost in the top 100 now in LB.I know it's a farfetch if you guyz base it at my skill level. But you know what? Im eager to please and prove to you guys that if I set a goal and be serious about it. I can make the impossible possible. So you better watch out for me. I wont disappoint at all

I play to win

Old
Thu Apr 25, 2013, 03:42 PM
(#2)
Just finished in 203rd. Hopefully that would put me in top 80 or better. Time to take a nap

Old
Thu Apr 25, 2013, 04:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
How many of the games are you able to play each month?

Gl in the challenge

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Apr 25, 2013, 10:10 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
How many of the games are you able to play each month?

Gl in the challenge

Grade b
Tnx for the luck B!!!!I busted twice in a row after you wished me luck!!!!

Just kidding, of course B

Btw, I've been playing all the 6 games everyday, It was easy of course with correct time management,the only hard ones were the 2 games past midnight. But I just simply take a nap and set the alarm 5 mins before registration starts. Besides,its only over an hour to itm in the open league so its very manageable

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 12:29 AM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokyaw View Post

Btw, I've been playing all the 6 games everyday, It was easy of course with correct time management
unless you have a job...

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 01:16 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvokeNZ View Post
unless you have a job...
Of course!!!!!! Now I wonder how you figured it out

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 01:49 AM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
Good Luck and i'm gonna do couple of OSL if time permits. Need to get a Big Bang ticket.

PH

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 05:12 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
Good Luck and i'm gonna do couple of OSL if time permits. Need to get a Big Bang ticket.

PH
Tnx PH

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 05:14 AM
(#9)
Wow 4 straight bust now with this

Now its very clear to me, Im not gonna pull off this one the way its going. Specialy most of the players in the open will call or push with anything and its all comes down to who's the luckiest

I could last longer if I sitout in the entire game til I blinded out lol

Pitiful me

Last edited by bokyaw; Fri Apr 26, 2013 at 05:24 AM..

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 06:34 AM
(#10)
just variance keep grinding

gl bokyaw

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 07:18 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
just variance keep grinding

gl bokyaw
Tnx sir Marvin

Old
Fri Apr 26, 2013, 11:04 AM
(#12)
Made another itm. Busted in a bad way,though. Just cant seem to win with these premium hands. They always bound to lose 99% of the time with me

Old
Sat May 04, 2013, 07:15 AM
(#13)
Since: May 2012
Don't know why this annoyed me but the AA hand you have 4BBs, and instead of just shoving it you decide to raise 3BBs, which just makes even more people come along for the ride. First you have too few big blinds to even eliminate competition and getting the odds on your side, but you make it even harder for yourself not shoving, and letting more people joining the party. Big pocket pairs aren't premium against 8 other people(over exaggeration). Other than that, gl next time.

Old
lady..... - Thu May 23, 2013, 10:45 AM
(#14)
Since: Jan 2012
you need go doctor for help.....you play poremier 3 7 j4

Old
Thu May 23, 2013, 01:29 PM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi adyvoy77,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!
Good luck at the tables!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
hy - Thu May 30, 2013, 06:42 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2012
hy end gl to premier league.me 1 years play premier...no more relax now.....

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com