Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

hello from pokerstars player tyallan

Old
hello from pokerstars player tyallan - Sat Apr 27, 2013, 09:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2010
SilverStar
hi pokermaniacs im tyallan (tyrone allan) and im on the form to intergrate with the whole pso community i have been at pokerstars since 2007 and have always enjoyed it and have even played whilst abroad my biggest achivement was turning a step1 ticket in T$5200 and then goin on to make it $14500 with a few type of high SNG before a sizeable cashout, im now returning for great glories a feel im a more lethal, expirianced player and willhave no troble breaking my highest bankroll!
feel free to msg me anytime tyallan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me1.jpg (14.3 KB, 3 views)

Old
Sun Apr 28, 2013, 07:37 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Apr 28, 2013, 09:12 AM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2010
SilverStar
thanks raiser read yours and another moderators bios and you are both great, ive been on pokerstars for awhile now from learning the different games to all the tricks i have up my sleeve and now is the time i feel to get involved with the community so if theres anything i can do just let me know.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com