Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Problems with quizzes

Old
Problems with quizzes - Sun Apr 28, 2013, 07:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi, Im having problems viewing and taking the quizzes.

Sometimes I get the floowing

1. You must be logged in to take the quizzes

I am currently logged in
(Problem is on internet explorer)

2. You have recently passed a quiz, please wait before taking another

I have waited overnight
(Problem is on Google Chrome)

Does any body know why or have any solutions?

Thanks
Mickl84

Old
Sun Apr 28, 2013, 07:20 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Some members have reported similar problems in the past. My only advice to you would be to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will ask one of the tehincal team to investigate these issues for you.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Apr 28, 2013, 07:57 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Thanks

Mozilla worked.

Old
Sun Apr 28, 2013, 08:03 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickl84 View Post
Thanks

Mozilla worked.
Good to hear

I'll let them know also that you had trouble using the other browsers. Hopefully they might be able to spot and fix something that will help other members experiencing similar issues.

Thanks for letting us know and if you have any trouble with anything else please let us know, we'll do our best to help.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com