Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Live Training Times

Old
Live Training Times - Tue May 07, 2013, 07:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Why are most of the live training sessions scheduled at early early morning hours for me?

Old
Tue May 07, 2013, 10:04 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi pokerstar671,

Training time slots are scheduled in the evening European hours (this is currently the majority of our slots), and in the evening Canadian/US hours.

You didn't include what your time zone actually is, but it sounds like AU/NZ region as those would be early morning and late morning respectively. We have offered evening time slots for this region before (as I'm sure you know one of our trainers, ahar010, is from New Zealand), but the attendance was significantly lower than the other slots. As membership increases and there is more demand for it, we'll try again. There are basically 2 criteria necessary for us to schedule a specific time slot:

1) A trainer must be available for it
2) There must be enough demand

We have #1 covered with Andy, but when run in the past the 2nd one fell quite short. We will certainly try again in the future and do hope that down the road we have a large AU/NZ membership base and enough demand for a regular evening time slot there!

Regards,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 26, 2013, 03:25 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Oh I see... Thank you for the detailed reply.

Old
Sun May 26, 2013, 05:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2013
there are about 300 people that play the big game (nz regional tournament). Would it be worthwhile advertising the PSO on those tables? (It must be possible as OSL has "register for PSO" ads all the time)

Old
Sun May 26, 2013, 02:59 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvokeNZ View Post
there are about 300 people that play the big game (nz regional tournament). Would it be worthwhile advertising the PSO on those tables? (It must be possible as OSL has "register for PSO" ads all the time)
IDK, maybe. The last time we scheduled a couple evening AU/NZ time slots was last December, and we arranged for a client pop up to advertise them... that news/announcement pop up you get when you log into the stars client... anyone who was from AU/NZ would have gotten it for those classes. But attendance still fell short of what we were hoping. When we try again in the future we'll see about getting a similar advertisement at that time.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com