Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Video Tutorials

Old
Video Tutorials - Tue May 07, 2013, 02:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
I've been trying to watch the video tutorials, but they have no picture. I can hear people talking in the video, but cannot watch. It comes up as a blank screen, but when I pause the video, I can see a small portion of the table through the play button in the middle of the screen. What's wrong?

Old
Tue May 07, 2013, 03:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi Brendan! Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have a problem with your flashplayer in your browser, or maybe have the adblock plugin. For the former, try updating at http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/
For the latter, disable it or use a different browser if possible.

Hope this helps!

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue May 07, 2013, 04:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi BrendanA2013,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!
Good luck at the tables!

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com