Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

INFO FOR ALL LEAGUES AN HOW TO MOVE UP LEAGUES **help**

Old
Question
INFO FOR ALL LEAGUES AN HOW TO MOVE UP LEAGUES **help** - Thu May 09, 2013, 07:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
ChromeStar
CAN SOME ONE ANWSER THESE QUESTIONS ( HOW TO )

1.OPEN SKILL LEAGUE PAY OUTS PRIZE, AN info ON how to move up leagues

2.OPENSKILL LEAGUE - 1. what is it prize, paY Stucture an how do move up to next league an what league is next league ?
QUlifier league? And how many games to play in this league be4 u can move up to QUALIFYING LEAGUE

3 QUALIFIER LEAGUE --1. how do i get here and is it a qualifiying league?? TO GET INTO THE PREMIER LEAGUE?

and how many game in this league u have to play be4 moving to the next league? the PREMIER LEAGUE ?

4.PREMIER LEAGUE -- MOST IMPORTANT how i get here an does THE LEAGUES ALL START OVER EVERY MONTH?

can OR WILL SOME ONE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS IT WOULD BE GREATLY GRATEFULL

Last edited by 8y6Kiki; Thu May 09, 2013 at 07:24 PM.. Reason: ERRORS

Old
Thu May 09, 2013, 07:46 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 8y6Kiki!

Here is a link that will provide all of the information about the leagues.

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com