Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

xflixx is now oficially a Pokerstars Team Online Player

Old
xflixx is now oficially a Pokerstars Team Online Player - Fri May 10, 2013, 01:50 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2013
Not sure where to exactly post this thread, but I guess now it's already too late.

So I just opened pokerstars and clicked on the find a team pokerstars player and I was suprised to see this:

It's really great and well desrved, especially after the amazing contribution he has brought to the pokerschool community with his amazing videos.

Old
Fri May 10, 2013, 02:04 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
PSO mods/admins and hand analysers only found out a few minutes ago. Isn't it great?! I'm not sure if Felix's blog is available for viewing by everyone just yet, but he's written about getting his Red Spade here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=46017

At the moment, Roland GTX is playing on the same 10NL 6-max tables as xflixx, so there's some PSO reg wars going on.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri May 10, 2013, 02:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Fantastic! Very well deserved. Congrats Felix!

Old
Sat May 11, 2013, 01:06 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
(Live Trainer)
Thanks guys for the kind words, appreciate it so much - and ofc I'm superexcited

Live Trainer

Old
Mon May 13, 2013, 02:04 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
Congratulations Felix, just awesome to see! Will be really fun to keep track of your play going forward Sweet

Old
Nice! - Mon May 13, 2013, 01:15 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSO-xflixx View Post
Thanks guys for the kind words, appreciate it so much - and ofc I'm superexcited
I'm only a bronzy (bronze star ) myself, still working on my game. Well done mate. I look forward to hearing some good advice from you.

aus-redda

Last edited by Aus-Redda; Mon May 13, 2013 at 01:19 PM..

Old
Sat May 25, 2013, 03:33 AM
(#7)
(Live Trainer)
Thank you both! It's been over two weeks now and the feedback I have been getting about this from people was so incredibly nice. Still have to constantly adjust my game at the tables as some tend to start playing quite a bit different against me now

Live Trainer

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com