Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

25c $100 added session - how to request a session?

Old
25c $100 added session - how to request a session? - Sat May 11, 2013, 01:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi, guys. I recently made an excellent run in the 25c $100 added MTT last night, and I was wondering how I would go about requesting a review session for it.

Thank you in advance for answering.

Old
Sat May 11, 2013, 02:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi,

You could contact the trainer directly you'd like to have review it and request, they'll have you email them the HH's. Pick a trainer who usually does times you can attend live would be good too.

ahar010, ChewMe1, or I could all review this format for you.

Regards,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat May 11, 2013, 03:01 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Thanks, Dave. Could you inform me of where I could find each trainer's times and e-mails, please?

Old
Sat May 11, 2013, 06:41 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi Chris,

All the team emails can be found HERE.

Training times may vary but Andy's usual slot is 16ET Mondays, Chris 16ET Tuesdays, and mine 20ET Thursdays and some varying times on Saturdays.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 27, 2013, 10:35 AM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2010
BronzeStar
hey i would like to get better at 180 player 2.50 dollar turbos can you help me?

Old
Wed May 29, 2013, 04:07 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoflageKid View Post
hey i would like to get better at 180 player 2.50 dollar turbos can you help me?

Hi CamoflageKid.

For 180 man's Chris "ChewMe1" is the go to guy here. He kills those games.

I would follow Dave's advice and go to the link he provided above,then e-mail Chris the HH's for a $2.50 180 man that you would like reviewed. He may even be up for the idea of doing a session on interesting hands and spots from multiple 180 man's if you ask him. That could make for a very interesting and instructive session I think.

In the interim I strongly advise you to go to the video section on the main page of the school,pull up Chris's videos and pour through them. I know he has an excellent 2 part video on basic turbo strategies called "Taking Down the Turbos" that is pure gold and also a video review of himself playing a session of $2.50 180 man's that is also well worth watching.

You can come close to emulating what Chris does in those games and you're going to be in great shape. His instruction and explanations of WHY he does what he does in these games is top notch.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com