sick... all I have to say... - Tue May 14, 2013, 10:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...721_4D8A650BE2

Old
Wed May 15, 2013, 10:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
Hi, I miss the point where this is a bad beat. To me it looks like the open raiser was making a move, you had no choice, big stack the BB was always going to defend light.

Then you got unlucky.

A bad beat generally is when you get rivered in open play and not on a all in pre-flop.

Ask yourself this, could the problem of really been that you did not have enough stack to re-raise, 3 bet?

The opp then surely folds.

Your mistake is earlier play that lead your stack to been so short.

Old
Wed May 15, 2013, 06:27 PM
(#3)
Don't worry, I have tons more of sick calls made from others. I've been so unlucky lately. There were a couple times where I flop top set, and the opp goes runner runner straight or one card flush. Like why? Lol. What were the odds in this hand happening? That is what I'm still stunned about. Like I'm clearly ahead on the flop, but then not one, but two running 5's? Another time I flop a set of Aces, opp check raises me with a completely dry board, I shove, opp calls, and goes runner runner flush??? Odds in that? Lol.

Old
Wed May 15, 2013, 06:30 PM
(#4)
Don't get me wrong, I haven't yet been discouraged from playing. Maybe I should change it up?

Old
Wed May 15, 2013, 06:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2011
You shouldn't be discouraged from playing if villains are playing trash hands. In the long run, you'll win a lot of chips from these guys. Be pleased that these guys are on your tables. You'll take bad beats occasionally, just like everyone does, but in the long run, you make money from other player's mistakes.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com