Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Question about bankroll builder and first deposit bonus.

Old
Question about bankroll builder and first deposit bonus. - Fri May 17, 2013, 11:00 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2013
My question which i have looked for and have found no answer for is can i still get first deposit bonus if i get the bankroll builder money? Thank you already for your time.

Old
Fri May 17, 2013, 04:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello,

Yes you can, these two promotions dont affect each other.

The First Deposit offer is a PokerStars promotion while the Bankroll Builder promotion is a PokerSchoolOnline promotion.

Just make sure you read and follow the steps for both carefully to qualify for them.

Most important though make sure you get all of your bankroll builder bonuses before you make your deposit ... If you deposit first you wont qualify for the Bankroll Builder.

Cheers,

Raiser.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Fri May 17, 2013 at 04:29 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com