Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Challenge to Stake ...just an idea all...

Old
Challenge to Stake ...just an idea all... - Fri May 17, 2013, 10:18 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
So I just came up with this thought and now I'm going to run with it...PLS add anything from good or no-go feedback/suggestions as this is just a simple guideline to what could come and if all seems gr8 we can set it in stone with an OFFICIAL style thread and hopefully a mod/admin/etc.

Might as well set in point form to...

-Everyone that opts in on the OFFICIAL thread by end of MONTH can have a chance to be staked for the end of the next MONTH.

-Basically, we challenge one another on who gets the highest placing in the Open Skill League(or any league but have different threads, etc) for the month.

-It'll cost a dime(.10) OR a quarter(.25) per member each time they care to try their luck within this.

-The tally of all members' .10 or .25(we'll see what's best with the interest involved here) is the money that will be given to the highest placer to play WHATEVER they desire...as a stake.

-Links to staking section can be placed in the OFFICIAL thread and OBV rules followed of the site, etc.

-We can make the stake last for 24 hours to 1-2 weeks, etc. With winner scoring all of the profit, where the initial investment/SB(if profitable) can go back to each member that opted in.

-I'd assume in the case of a profitable stake that everyone would just put there .10/.25 back in for a chance for the next month.

-If we build large interest, we can break down the opt-in monies to top 2,3 and so on/forth.

-The .10-.25 can be sent PREFERABLY to a trusted member or an admin/mod that wants to indulge their services with this idea. I can handle all of this but I(as most, no doubt) PREFER not to and I've made my mistakes in past so LOLing @ myself for your trust and responsibility.

This is just an idea everyone. Plus it can help to get members with a minimal BR interested and invested towards this and the forum/site itself and everything it has to offer. Got no BR but got someone to lend/stake/give/donate .10-.25 to you for this = there we go...added interest.

All feedback is accepted and 100% encouraged...I think i can edit/update this 1st post to add/remove anything so I can keep it looking sharp(er) than it is at present time.

Definitely would like feedback/suggestions from mods/admins and the like if this is even worth getting going.

Thx for your time to read/think and post!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com