Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

fr 5nl 1

Old
fr 5nl 1 - Sun May 19, 2013, 05:47 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
BronzeStar
http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...646_A32A57DF4D
the bb in plsying 10-6 over 1k hands after his limp pfer flop i think he can have anything but after his call on the flop and check on the turn i think he most likely has a pocket pair 44-jj or a weird played aa.
so i check the turn because i think i wont get called by worse to often and i will defnitly not fould out any other hands. when he bets i still think he could have any pocket pair so i called what do you guys think of this hand?

Triple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by adohole; Sun May 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM..

Old
Sun May 19, 2013, 10:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Your links seem to be broken.
Would you like a mod to move this to the hand analysis forum?

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 19, 2013, 11:04 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
put that the right link int htere and yes please sry for putting it in the wrong forum

Triple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by adohole; Sun May 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM..

Old
Sun May 19, 2013, 12:37 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
*Moved to correct forum, marking as "evaluation requested"*

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 19, 2013, 02:08 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
ty arty

Triple Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun May 19, 2013, 07:15 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi ad,

The BB doesn't limp preflop (he can't limp by virtue of his position remember), he's calling a raise. If he's tight then I would range him on big aces, all pocket pairs below KK, suited broadways mostly.

His flop call indicates to me a pocket pair of some sort. I don't think a tight guy is playing A-rags that connect with this board for a raise, and is folding AQ etc to your flop bet. I would actually bet again on the turn for value, as there are more pockets we are beating (44-99) than is beating us (JJ, QQ, 22, 33), and if we get raised we have a super easy fold. Then I'd check down the river most likely as I doubt he'll call a 3rd time with worse pairs.

As played, I would call his river bet too after checking to him twice.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 03:41 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
ty dave

Triple Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com