Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Core course

Old
Core course - Mon May 20, 2013, 09:28 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2013
There was a popup while I was playing the open skill league saying "complete the core course and earn premier league qualifier tickets".

Where can I find the core course?

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 11:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/courses

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 11:09 AM
(#3)
Hi I can't see any course called "core course". Is it the basics course?

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 11:29 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2011
I think to earn a ticket to the PL Qualifiers you have to pass the Basic course and the MTT course, but it's beneficial to work through all the courses and take the quizes in order. When you've passed them, a green check-mark will appear for each one on the right hand side of that screen, and a ticket will be sent to your account. (You'll find it under Requests>Tourney Tickets in the Pokerstars client software.

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 11:31 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Bergin7,

This ad does not correspond with any of our current promotions. If you could post a screen shot of this pop-up ad, it would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Joss

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon May 20, 2013, 11:48 AM
(#6)
Got it! thanks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com